As we approach the future with a positive outlook with great steps forward in technology and living standards; India emerges as a strong global economic player. At the completion of 3 years, PM Modi’s government received a high approval rating; from leaders worldwide and internally by Indian citizens. India is moving fast forward towards a technology-friendly, cash-free and transparent way of working in all departments; both public and private. Thus, the Indian government and business houses are looking to the western countries for solutions to the problems that would come during the times of change. This opens a plethora of opportunities for business owners from developed and stable countries like Netherlands to initiate partnerships that are beneficial to both countries. Digitization of payment at points of government-public interface, better waste-management, recycling of resources, and optimum usage of natural resources like fresh water and prevention of food wastage by using better methods of preservation are some areas where India can learn a lot from Netherlands. Make in India, Skill India, Digital India, Industrial Corridors and Smart Cities are all set to boost growth and employment in sectors like defence, construction, civil aviation, broadcasting and banking.
India At A Glance
- 2nd largest country population-wise.
- The 3rd largest economy in terms of Purchasing Power Parity, behind USA and China.
- 7th largest country area-wise.
- Biggest democracy in the world.
- 25 official languages and over 61 spoken languages.
- Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism, and Jainism are main religions.
- The steady growth rate of about 7-8% for last decade.
- Diverse Geographical terrains: the Himalayas, Worlds highest motorable road in Leh, Thar Dessert, beautiful beaches along long coastline, tea plantations in Assam, Coffee plantations in Nilgiris, Sunderbans in Bengal, Corel Reefs in Lakshwadeep, Lagoons in Kerala, many Forest reserves spread across the country … with all this India is an ideal tourist destination.
For more information about India, visit the following sites below